I spent a lot of time before creating Rockholly researching exactly what women wanted when shopping for the perfect waterproof coat.
I listened and spoke to women in Facebook groups, friends and family, outdoor lovers, dog walkers, commuters, and fellow mums on the school run. I noticed that the same statements were being made over and over again. Most women said they wanted the following:
- 'Something stylish, I don’t always want to look like I am off to climb a mountain. I want to be able to wear my jacket for the school run/commute as well as weekends.'
- 'A longer length, that covers my bum!'
- 'A jacket that is fully waterproof and breathable, showerproof just doesn’t cut it!'
- 'Big pockets, to stack away all other essentials (lipsticks, keys, dummies, hairbands, kids ‘snacks’……)'
- 'A hood that works and actually stays up in the wind.'
I have used all of this feedback to inform the design of my first jackets, but feel free to get in touch with any features you think I may have missed. I love feedback and will try and build it into my future ranges. Contact me at email@example.com.